Monday, May 21, 2012

Venice


I love Venice.  I have been there twice.



The first time was a long weekend during the summer I spent traveling through Europe. 



But the second time, I went alone for a week. 




I had a great time. 




Without distractions I could really focus on art, and Venice is the perfect place to do that. 




Since I was there for a week I could photograph the popular sites at different times of the day, and sometimes even without tourists in my shots! 




But the best thing about Venice is just wandering the alleys. 




One day I heard a tourist say “Let’s go get lost that way.” 




I had to laugh because that just about summed it up. 




But, as long as you weren’t trying to get somewhere specific the journey was a trip!




Ciao
PJ


© 2012 PJ Lehrer

No comments:

Post a Comment