Sunday, February 9, 2014

Central Park - February 3, 2014


Well I got my wish and we had a beautiful snowfall on February 3rd.


 
Central Park got 8 inches of fresh snow on a fairly significant base thanks to what has become our snowiest winter in recent memory. 



It was also a wet snow as the temperature hovered around 32 degrees, so after taking a look out the window and seeing how lovely the tree across the street looked,



I grabbed my boots, umbrella and camera and headed over to Central Park. 



It was like a fairy land. 


The snow clung to each tree in a unique way, so the variety seemed to be infinite. 


Mostly they reminded me of lace. 


Since I went early it was fairly quiet.  


So it was possible to get some really lovely shots. 


I had so much fun I can hardly wait until the next time!


Ciao
PJ

(c) 2014 PJ Lehrer 

No comments:

Post a Comment