Sunday, February 17, 2013

Museum of Natural History: Part 2


NYC’s Museum of Natural History has been in the news lately


because in October they opened a Theodore Roosevelt Memorial. 


 In addition renovating the existing murals and dioramas,




they have also opened a new exhibit.  



While I have not had a chance to visit yet,


 it did remind me that I still had plenty of lovely photos left from my last visit,


so I thought I would do another post and share those.


I actually think these are from some of the dioramas that have been renovated.


Eventually I will get over there to see the new stuff


 and take some more photos, so you can look forward to more pics.


And here's a link to the first set in case you missed them...

http://pj-studio.blogspot.com/2012/03/museum-of-natural-history.html


Ciao
PJ

© 2013 PJ Lehrer






No comments:

Post a Comment