Sunday, December 7, 2014

Central Park: Fall 2014 - Part 2



Now that the leaves have started to fall off the trees in earnest 


I thought it would be a good time to take one more look before the memories fade. 





While the park is beautiful in the spring too, 


not all trees flower in the spring. 


Autumn on the other hand is an all in event with every part of the park displaying its glory.  




This year I focused my photography on the Ramble,



which is a heavily wooded area of the park, 

figuring I would get some generic woods shots that I can use in future art.  



But it's always hard to resist the lure of the lakes and statues. 





And while this photo is a bit blurry it's still the best bird pic I've shot in the park to date so I thought I'd include it.  It isn't often you see a cardinal and blue jay toe to toe like that.  It's probably why they didn't notice me sneaking up on them.



Ciao
PJ

(c) 2014 PJ Lehrer
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment