Sunday, October 18, 2015

Comic Con NYC 2015



I went to Comic Con last Sunday.  It's a huge comic convention.  (155,000 attendees) 
It's held for 4 days in the Javitz Center. 
Last year a friend of mine went and came back with some cool photos.  When I saw them I decided I wanted to go. 
Of course it was tough to get tickets which is how I ended up going on Sunday. 
As I had hoped it was lots of fun. 
I got some good photos and everyone was in a really good mood. 
The costumes were outrageous. 
And many of the characters had figured out their poses in advance.  So you had to wait for them to set up before you could get a shot. 
Unfortunately the lighting is not ideal.  Edward and I thought that what they need for next year is a well lit red carpet. 
Hopefully they are reading this!
Ciao
PJ
(c) 2015 PJ Lehrer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment