Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunsets


It occurred to me the other day that I had taken some beautiful photos of sunsets over the years, so I thought I would share some of the best ones.  This first one is from Jaffa, Israel. 


 And I took this one in Egypt while on a cruise up the Nile. 


When I exclaimed over the beauty of this sunset in Stellenbosch, South Africa, my guide shrugged and said “Oh, you know – African sunsets.” 


And this one was taken in Vassa, Finland during its July white nights.  I think it was the slowest sunset I ever saw – perfect for filming and photographs. 


But don’t sell the Americas short.  This stunner is from Cancun.  


Then there’s Chicago,

  
Charleston, South Carolina


Henryville, PA (aka the Poconos),


and Boston.  


But this last one is my personal favorite -- because I took it from my apartment window.


Cheers!
PJ

© 2013 PJ Lehrer 

No comments:

Post a Comment