Sunday, April 5, 2015

Bronx Zoo 2



We caught a National Geo special recently with really cute baby baboons, 
yes I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but they were! 


And it got me to thinking about the Bronx Zoo.  
I think the best time to visit zoos is in the spring when they have babies to enjoy.  

Of course there can also be some embarrassing spring fever moments if you bring a kid who wonders what exactly the tortoises are doing.  

I'm glad that they separated the lions. 

I'll bet they're  pretty noisy when they make love. (Tigers too.)
Hopefully we'll make it to the Bronx Zoo this year,

since we seem to have missed some major species on our last visit.  
But in the meantime, here's some more pics from last year.  
And here's a link to the previous blog...










Enjoy!
PJ

(c) 2015 PJ Lehrer

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment