Sunday, June 7, 2015

Las Vegas 2



Edward went to Las Vegas with a friend last week. 


They stayed at Caesars Palace,
which got me thinking about our trip together a few years ago. 

I did get some nice photographs. 
But as a non-gambler, it isn't really my thing. 
Looking back my favorite part was definitely downtown.  I just love the lights and clutter. 
But on our visit, we did have a unique highlight. 

Ellen was shooting a segment at the Venetian!  (Don't you just love that gondolier?)

(And it was one heck of a product placement for the hotel.)
She was not particularly thrilled when Edward tried to engage her in the middle of the segment,
but the final cut looks pretty good to me.  Here's a link...

And here's a link to a previous Las Vegas blog...


Enjoy!
PJ

(c) 2015 PJ Lehrer
 


No comments:

Post a Comment