Sunday, November 8, 2015

Central Park Fall 2015



It's a good thing that I got over to the park on Halloween, 
because I came down with a cold the next day. 
Given my poor immune system I imagine that by the time I am healthy again the show will be over.  Sigh. 
Luckily it was beautiful when I was there. 
Since it was early in the season, I went over mostly to see where things stood,
and figured that I would shoot the maple near Literary Walk, which turns a fabulous shade of orange before most of the other trees start to change colors. 
It did not disappoint. 
But surprisingly what I enjoyed most was the American Elms. 
Since I got the ultimate photos of them at their peak yellow a few years back I didn't expect to shoot them at all. 
But then I saw that they were part green, part yellow and totally fantastic.  So I couldn't resist.
Since Central Park is my favorite place to take photos there are many already posted on the blog.  

Here's the ones from previous autumns...




Enjoy!
PJ

(c) 2015 PJ Lehrer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment