Sunday, July 28, 2013

Collages: NY Animals

The last time I visited the Museum of Natural History


 with out-of-town guests,


 we ventured briefly beyond the dinosaurs into the areas with the dioramas. 


When we did, I realized how beautiful many of them were. 


And of course it would be much easier photographing them


 – if I had enough patience to wait for the crowds to pass


– than to go to the Bronx Zoo. 


So, I returned on my own and got some beautiful photos. 


 I decide to combine them with some classic shots of NYC spaces and buildings. 


When I did, I was delighted with the results. 


The only thing was that there didn’t seem to be any place to add embroidery. 


So, I decided to keep them just the way they are.


Enjoy!
PJ

© 2013 PJ Lehrer

No comments:

Post a Comment