Sunday, November 13, 2016

Fall High Line 2



I took so many lovely photos of the High Line last fall 
that I thought I would post a second round. 
I haven't been down there lately
but I did see a sweet apartment listed in the paper recently with a 25 yard pool on the roof. 
It would almost be worth moving there if I could afford it. 
But it really is pretty far from everything. 
I ran into a couple of tourists on the cross town bus the other day
and they had decided to take the bus there from the Upper East Side.
 I'm sure it took at least an hour and a half.
Traffic in the city has gotten much worse ever since they started to put in all the bike lanes.  (That's The Whitney Museum in the background.)
Here are some other High Line blogs...




Cheers!
PJ

(c) 2016 PJ Lehrer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment