Sunday, August 13, 2017

Greece



Monday, August 14, 2017 is our 30th wedding anniversary.  
In honor of the event I thought I would post some photos from our honeymoon in Greece. 
Although we married in August we waited until October to go to Greece so we could have better weather and fewer tourists. 
As you can see we were pretty much able to have even the Parthenon to ourselves. 
When I see the photos of the crowds now I feel so lucky to have traveled when we did.   
Since our pace was somewhat leisurely,
I did some sketching and Edward photographed me sketching. 
In addition to Athens we visited Mykonos. 
It's a lovely white washed island. 
And while the day trip to Delos did make me sea sick, I did get a chance to do this lovely sketch.
Happy Anniversary Love!
PJ

(c) 2017 PJ Lehrer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment