Sunday, April 19, 2020

Cancun


In March 1992, Edward and I headed down to Cancun for a mid-winter break. 

Luckily for us, my secretary (yes I know, how quaint) 

informed me that the hotel we were considering was overrun with spring breakers 

so we switched hotels and landed at a beautiful place.  

Snorkeling was not Edward's best event.  

But he was big on watching the pretty sunsets. 

Since I had visited Chichen Itza on a previous trip I went to Coba on this one.  

Edward skipped that but enjoyed the sunset cruise, 

and making friends with the locals.  

This photo of Tulum was such a classic that I blew it up to 20x30, framed it, and put it on the wall in my office, where I could see it when I was having a tough day.  It never failed to calm me down.  

Stay safe!  
PJ

(c) 2020 PJ Lehrer
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment