Monday, July 13, 2020

Calla Lilies 2


I stopped by the market at 14th street a couple of weeks ago because I was in the neighborhood.  As it turned out it was a bit too early for veggies.  
But while I was visiting this cute little calla lily caught my eye.  So I decided to buy it. 
I brought it home and put it in the bedroom so I could enjoy it.  
Later that afternoon I moved it to the living room to photograph it when the light streamed in at sunset.  
But it was a cloudy night so I left it there to try again the next day.  
The next day the light was better and I got my shots.  
So I brought it back into the bedroom and shot it there as well.  
The next morning Edward said "Why did you take my plant?"  
Oh. Oh.  I thought it was my plant.  
Next time, I will have to get two. ;-)
Previous calla lily blog...


Cheers!
PJ

(c) 2020 PJ Lehrer











No comments:

Post a Comment