Sunday, July 26, 2020

Birdhouses on 81st Street


I saw a photo of a birdhouse on 81st street.
And I was immediately intrigued.  
Since my walks are limited by my avoidance of public transportation I have been shooting every inch of the upper east side post lockdown.  
And I am always on the lookout for new photo opps.  
So I headed up to 81st, took a left and walked toward the park.  No luck. 
Next time, I went right and discovered an entire complex of birdhouses between 1st & York.  
All different types and very adorable.  
From rustic cabins, to multi-dweller apartments.  It's really quite a collection.  
Here's one with a white picket fence!  
If you are ever in the neighborhood you should definitely check them out.
Cheers!
PJ

(c) 2020 PJ Lehrer









 

No comments:

Post a Comment