Sunday, September 6, 2020

NYC highways

Covid-19 has severely impacted my mobility.  

With the exception of trips to the doctor or cancer center, 



I stayed within a three block radius of my apartment for the first three months 


- just going out to supermarkets and drugstores. 

 


After the Phase 1 opening on June 8, I started venturing out for walks in the neighborhood.  


But since I am still avoiding public transportation the only time I see anything new is when we take a cab or Lyft to the doctors or to visit friends in Brooklyn.  


So I've been photographing the views from the NYC highways - the FDR, BQE and Belt Parkway.  


They all provide pretty views of bridges 


and sometimes a sneak peak at a landmark.  

 

But my favorite shot so far is this one of the Verrazano Bridge shrouded in fog.  So eerie...


Cheers!

PJ

 

(c) 2020 PJ Lehrer

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment