Sunday, December 12, 2021

Jenga Building

When I mentioned to Tim that the penthouses in the Jenga building recently sold for $45 million and $30 million he thought it might call for another piece of art.  


I had always intended to take a closer look so I headed down with my camera to check it out.  


Unfortunately, I was quite disappointed.  


It really isn't a very interesting building close-up.  


It sticks up awkwardly making it difficult to find a pleasing composition.  


Luckily I still had a few fall leaves to work with.  


And there's always assorted street signs to jazz up the view. 


And some man-made fog.  


But overall I think it's a boring building.  


 

But Tim does see things differently than I do, so maybe he'll find something here to work with. ;-)


Cheers!

PJ

 

(c) 2021 PJ Lehrer

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment