Sunday, June 12, 2022

First Avenue Street Fair - 2022

Last weekend the First Avenue Street Fair made a reappearance.  


 

It was not as robust as it was pre-Covid.  


But it still represented a welcome return to normalcy.  


One of my neighbors was delighted with the bouncy options.  Apparently the deal was $20 for all four all day.  


He said he figured it would keep his granddaughter busy for hours.  :-)


We had a couple of new folks pushing "wurst."  I am not a big fan of "wurst."  


I lost quite a bit of weight the summer I lived in Salzburg.  


But the natives seemed to be enjoying it. ;-)


As usual, the food vendors had the most business.  But I did see some really cute beaded earrings.  


And the sunglasses place was fairly busy.


Here are some pics from the fair in 2019...

 

https://pj-studio.blogspot.com/2019/06/first-avenue-street-fair.html

 

Cheers!

PJ

 

(c) 2022 PJ Lehrer

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment