Sunday, June 9, 2019

First Avenue Street Fair


Yesterday was the First Avenue Street Fair and a good time was had by all.  

It's not as big as the ones on Third and Second Avenues.  

But it does have the advantage of being right outside my front door.  

Unfortunately, Luke's Lobster, who for the past two years has had a booth on the corner was not in attendance this year.  Bummer.  

Nor were the pepper and sausage guys or the pickle guys. 

I was surprised since all three seemed to have crowds in previous years. 

In fact I have often thought that the only vendors who make money at street fairs are those selling food.  I guess they had a better offer somewhere else.  

I had hoped to find some long sleeve cotton t-shirts, but no luck. 

I did find a wallet though, so I got that off my to do list.  

You win some, you lose some.

Cheers!
PJ

(c) 2019 PJ Lehrer
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment