Sunday, July 3, 2022

Pink Roses 2

 

I've been walking past some pretty pink roses the past month


 so I figured I'd share a few more rose photos.  


I was actually surprised to see that I have only posted one blog with pink roses before. 

 


I certainly seem to have many of them.


I could be wrong, but pink seems to be the most popular color for roses.  


Of course that could just mean that the nurseries favor pink.  


But my guess would be that pink roses are the hardiest. 


Which is really important since it was 91 degrees in NYC Friday.  


 

So here are some more pink roses to enjoy.  


And there are many more where those came from. ;-)


Here's a previous blog of pink roses...

https://pj-studio.blogspot.com/2015/02/pink-roses.html

Cheers!

PJ

 

(c) 2022 PJ Lehrer

 

 


 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment