Sunday, January 8, 2023

San Diego 2

 

Since we stayed in a central location on our most recent visit to San Diego, I thought I’d have the opportunity to walk around and check out the city. 


What I soon found out is that San Diego is not a walking city.  


I was able to visit Little Italy on foot. 


But all the other interesting neighborhoods seemed to be a bit too far to walk to from the Embarcadero.


So we took a bus tour to see a bit more of the city. 


 

The tour took two hours, but we barely had time to stop at each location, confirming that SD is a series of neighborhoods that are stretched out, with little in between. 


Clearly the thing to do was to hop on and off the bus along the way. 


But that would not have helped when we were whizzing past the really cool bridge. 


I’m not sure how I could have captured that. 


Drone maybe?


 

Here’s the link to the pics from the Embarcadero…

https://pj-studio.blogspot.com/2022/10/port-of-san-diego.html

And some from the zoo...

https://pj-studio.blogspot.com/2021/12/san-diego-zoo-3.html

Cheers!

PJ

 

© 2023 PJ Lehrer

No comments:

Post a Comment