Sunday, February 12, 2023

Collaboration with Tim #29 – Bethesda in snow

We haven’t had any snow to speak of in NYC this season.  We had just enough (.4 inch) for them to say that it had snowed on February 1st.  That’s a new record for the latest snowfall in NYC.  But since it barely coated the tree pits you could hardly call it a snow day.  You certainly could not go over to Central Park to take photos as I like to do.

Luckily, I have plenty in reserve from previous years. 😊

I took this photo in December 2020…


 

I tried my hardest to keep it people-free.  But even though it was early in the day and still snowing, it was difficult to get a shot without humans in it.  This was the best that I could do.

When Tim finished his recreation, he of course emphasized the very people I had been trying to minimize.  Ha. Ha. 


I decided to combine his piece with several others to create a collage.  Since I took these photos a while back before Central Park got so popular, I was able to eliminate the humans.



I doubt that I will ever be able to get a shot of Bethesda Fountain without people in it again.


Here’s the final piece…



You can use the label at the bottom of this blog to see all of our collaborations.

And you can follow us on Instagram at @pjlehrer and @timbaynes.

Cheers!

PJ

© 2023 PJ Lehrer

No comments:

Post a Comment