Sunday, August 6, 2023

Carole A. Feuerman on Park Avenue South

As soon as the weather starts to get nice, my thoughts turn to outdoor art. 


Typically exhibits in NYC only last about six months so there’s a clock ticking.


 

As soon as I saw some photos of Carole A. Feuerman’s sculptures, currently on display on Park Avenue South between 34th and 38th Streets, I knew I had to go check them out. 

https://patronsofparkavenue.org/art/



Since they feature swimmers, they really speak to me!



Edward always says that good sculpture looks good from all angles.  These definitely passed that test. 




Of course, they were getting some attention from the natives,



or not. 😉




Some of the sculptures sit on mirrored balls that reflect the passing traffic.




And The MetLife Building makes a lovely background.


They are definitely worth a visit and they are on display through the end of the year, so there’s still plenty of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment