Sunday, February 5, 2017

72nd & Second Subway Station 3



I couldn't resist posting one more set of the wonderful mosaics from the "Future Ed Lindquist Memorial Station," as Edward likes to call it. 
 The thrill continues. 


Sadly so does the construction.  
Why do they always start drilling so early in the morning? 
But nothing could diminish the joy I feel every time I walk to the subway.
The 15 minute walk to the stop at Lexington & 77th is quite a slog in bad weather, which we tend to have this time of the year. 
(Although we have been remarkably snow free this winter.) 
And it's especially tough when I am coming home tired after teaching. 
That's why I am going to root for my future classes to be near Union Square so I can take "The PJ Express" to work. 
It makes my day. :-)  This is Vik Muniz's son btw.
Here are the previous two blogs...



Cheers!
PJ

(c) 2017 PJ Lehrer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment