Sunday, October 1, 2017

Paris 2



My niece Jessica is studying in Madrid this semester and traveling all over Europe.  

I am so jealous!  

It's been 39 years since my semester abroad.  How could that possibly be, when I am only 29? ;-)

But I am enjoying her photos and stories immensely and they are bringing back lots of good memories.  

Next week she is going to Paris, so I thought I would post some more pics.  

Since museums are my thing, I would start with the Louvre, d'Orsay and Pompidou Center.  They are all fabulous.  

But the smaller Monet museums - The Marmottan and The Orangerie are just as rewarding.  So is the Rodin museum.

And since she'll want to see the sites as well, she may need to make two trips.  

Some places are definitely worth it.  

And Paris is one of them.

Here's a previous blog...

Cheers!
PJ

(c) 2017 PJ Lehrer
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment