Monday, November 20, 2017

Amsterdam 2



My jet setting niece Jessica is off to spend Thanksgiving in Amsterdam.  

Seems like the perfect place to spend a holiday dedicated to over eating. :-)  

But really you can't go wrong in Amsterdam.  

Thinking back to my visits there, 

I am once again struck by how much getting lost was part of the fun on my European trips.  

Amsterdam was so confusing that I decided to do a photo series of lost people looking at maps.  
Of course there were so many of them that I could be selective 

and just focus on the best visuals.  

I can't help wonder if smartphones will take the fun out of traveling.  

But given how many people still ask me for directions in Manhattan - perhaps not.

Here's a previous blog...

Happy Travels!
PJ

(c) 2017 PJ Lehrer
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment