Sunday, March 4, 2018

European Roses



I have loved roses for as long as I can remember. 

So it's no big surprise that I have photographed them many times over the years.  

Even when we are traveling.  

So I thought I'd post a set of roses from our vacations.  

Not surprisingly most are from London.  

On my first trip to Great Britain in 1976, I even took a bunch of photos of my brother with his hand next to them so you could see how large they were.  

And the year Edward and I visited during a drought, when the moat around the Tower of London was brown straw, they still managed to water the roses in Queen Mary's Rose Garden in Hyde Park. 

But here's one from Ireland.  

And this one was in the garden behind Notre Dame in Paris. 

So if you visit in June, there are lots of great places you can go to see roses.

Enjoy!
PJ

(c) 2018 PJ Lehrer
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment