Sunday, September 8, 2019

Woodstock 2


I had so many nice shots from our visit to Woodstock that I thought I'd post another set.  

While the guitars were really pretty and some were quite clever, it was the town itself that impressed the most.  

So if you are thinking of visiting after the guitars wrap it will still be worth the trip.  

Especially if you are into tschokes, aka. small baubles.  

The town seems to be filled with them.  Very crafty.  

While the natives seem friendly for the most part, one dude in a key location refused to move for hours.  

So, I finally had to include him and his dogs in the shot.  

I think that's what he wanted all along.  

Finally, here's a pic of our friend Jeff in front of a beautiful mural.  

When I took the shot I got scolded by a guy from the restaurant next door because my hair was coming in his window.  LOL.  

Here's the previous blog...


Cheers!
PJ

(c) 2019 PJ Lehrer
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment