Sunday, January 24, 2021

Chrysler 2

I have been going through my photo shoots from 2020 and organizing/storing the pics.  

 


 

As I reviewed the year in photos, 

 


it immediately became clear that there was one day that stood out.  

 


It was the day that I went to midtown to shoot a new building - One Vanderbilt 

 


and ended up mostly photographing the Chrysler building instead.  

 


 

The clouds were amazing.  

 


 

And the light.  

 


 

I've photographed The Chrysler Building so many times over the years.  

 


 

 

But never before has it shined the way that it did that day.  

 


I am so lucky I got to see it.

 


 

Here is the previous blog from that beautiful day...

 

https://pj-studio.blogspot.com/2020/09/the-chrysler-building.html

 

Regards,

PJ

 

(c) 2021 PJ Lehrer

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment