Sunday, August 14, 2022

Collaboration with Tim #25 – South Street Seaport

The South Street Seaport is currently being transformed from its previous incarnation as a tourist spot to an upscale mall. Some of the ships that were parked there, which were available for visiting have been sent elsewhere.

Here’s a pic of The Peking. In August 2016 it sailed back to its place of origin – Hamburg and it is now on view at the Hamburg Maritime Museum. I’m glad that I got lots of photos of it when I did. It is very picturesque.
Then Tim took this pic of the seaport which I took from a boat…

And turned it into another awesome work of art…

Which I then used to create this mash-up…
You can follow me and Tim on Instagram at @pjlehrer and @timbaynes.
And if you press the label at the bottom of the blog, all of our collaborations will pop up.
Enjoy!
PJ

(c) 2022 PJ Lehrer

No comments:

Post a Comment