Sunday, December 4, 2022

Collaboration with Tim #28 – Seagram Building

 

The Seagram Building in Manhattan is such a historically important building in the architecture world that I wasn’t surprised when Tim requested a pic to work from.  I have to admit however that I have always thought it was pretty boring.  So when I shot it, I used the lamp poll and flower basket in front to jazz it up.



But Tim was having none of that, so he moved them off to the side.  😊

When I wondered if I could combine our work into a single image I realized that using the same shot wouldn’t work so I looked for a complementary one.  This photo was taken from the side street around the corner.  I just loved what the clouds were doing that day.




And when I put the two together – it was magic!



Yes, this one is my favorite from the series.

If you want to check out my other collaborations with Tim, use the label at the bottom of this blog.  And you can follow us at Instagram at @pjlehrer and @timbaynes.

Cheers!

PJ

© 2022 PJ Lehrer



No comments:

Post a Comment