Sunday, November 27, 2022

Daisies 6

As the fall winds down and the flowers disappear it seems like a good time to post some more photos of my favorite fall flower – daisies. 


I like them for their variety as well as their timing.  


Interestingly none of these are the classic white flower with yellow middle. 


And, come to think of it I rarely see them in NYC.  Perhaps those are some in the back?


I wonder if that species isn’t happy here.


Or if it’s just that the gardeners prefer purple and yellow.


Most of these are from the display at the Conservancy Gardens in Central Park at 105th Street. 



As I mentioned in the previous blog, I had arrived just in time to see them being pulled for the season. 



But there was still time to get a few nice pics. 



That having been said, next year I’ll remember to visit before they wrap for the season.



Here is the previous blog –

https://pj-studio.blogspot.com/2021/11/daisies-5.html

Use the labels at the bottom of the blog to select “daisies” to see more.

 

Ciao

PJ

 

© 2022 PJ Lehrer


No comments:

Post a Comment