Sunday, November 6, 2022

Collaboration with Tim #27 – 74th Street

This week’s collaboration with Tim features the view from my window. I have to admit that Tim’s original drawing is one of my favorites. It was a great view.

Unfortunately, it has now been marred by some tiny restaurants. Such a shame. For a while when the tables were out in the middle of the street, we had a great view of people eating. Like this one…

Since I decided to go with a marathon theme for this combo, I added pics of the trees turning fall colors…

And of course, we always see a few spectators checking out the action…

Put it all together and you get this…

You can use the labels to find my other collaborations with Tim on the blog.
And you can follow us on Instagram at @pjlehrer and @timbaynes.

Cheers!
PJ

© 2022 PJ Lehrer

No comments:

Post a Comment