Sunday, March 5, 2023

Collaboration with Tim #30 - The Met

 

The Met is my favorite indoor place in NYC.  (Central Park wins best outdoor.)  I visit frequently especially when it’s really cold or warm out.

My favorite time to go is in the evening on Friday and Saturday nights when it is open until 9:00.  Usually the tourists empty out by dinner time.

I took this photo a while back before they changed the fountains…


I took this photo on the roof during a day time visit.  I still can’t get used to the new midtown skyline.  And I imagine that by the time I do, it will have changed again. 😉


I worked very hard to minimize the human element, which wasn’t easy because the roof exhibits are very popular.

So, it made me smile when I saw that Tim had chosen to add more people to his take…


Here’s the final piece…


You can use the label at the bottom of this blog to see all of our collaborations.  And you can follow us on Instagram at @pjlehrer and @timbaynes.

Cheers!

PJ

© 2023 PJ Lehrer















No comments:

Post a Comment