Sunday, June 4, 2023

Oculus 2

I was looking in my archives for a photo of the Oculus at Ground Zero for an embroidery piece I am about to start,


when I realized that I didn’t have many pics to choose from. 


 

So I decided to remedy that. 


It didn’t hurt that Century 21 – conveniently located across the street - had reopened several days before. 


It had become my go to place for shopping prior to the pandemic and I was very disappointed to see it close. 


The new store – in the same location as the original – has only three floors instead of the prior seven so the selection isn’t as good. 


And I did not find the jacket that I was looking for. 


But their inventory changes daily so I will check back again in a few weeks.


 

Meanwhile the sky was bright blue and the photos of Oculus and the Freedom Tower were superb. 


Now I’ll have plenty to choose from for future artwork. 😉


Here's the previous blog of Oculus pics – from a cloudy day…

https://pj-studio.blogspot.com/2017/01/oculus.html

Cheers!

PJ

 

© 2023 PJ Lehrer 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos.......but I thought that an Oculus was a sea creature with eight arms.

    ReplyDelete