Sunday, April 8, 2018

Tartan Day Parade


When I heard that yesterday was the Tartan Day Parade I was bummed out that I missed it.  

Parades are always fun, I posted some photos from St. Patrick's Day just a few weeks ago here...
 


But, some costumes are better than others. 

And I think these kilts are my favorites.  

They got a bit lucky with the weather this year as it was supposed to snow.  

Luckily it didn't.  But it was very cold.  

Seems like these outfits could handle the cold though - except the knees.

I guess because it's cold in Scotland.

Of course when parade watching it's also important that the viewers get in on the action. 


Next year I'll have to make sure I note the date and join in the fun.

Here are some previous blogs of the parade...



Cheers!
PJ
(c) 2018 PJ Lehrer
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment