Sunday, November 4, 2018

Life Underground 2 - Tom Otterness Sculptures


My travels took me to 14th and 8th the other day so I got to see the Tom Otterness Sculptures from his Life Underground exhibit. 

They are so adorable that I immediately wanted to start photographing them again.  

There seem to be so many more to see and enjoy from all kinds of angles.  

So I thought this would be a good time to post a second set of pics from when I did have time to shoot them a few months ago.  

I especially like the ones hanging off the rafters, but need to come back with a better camera to do them justice.  

The sculptures are a collection of police officers, 

fare beaters, 

workers and homeless people.   

Definitely a NYC exhibit.  

And well worth checking out if you are in the neighborhood.  

Here is the link to the previous blog...

Cheers!
PJ

(c) 2018 PJ Lehrer
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment