Sunday, March 10, 2019

Central Park - March 2015


I was all set to go over to the park last Monday to take snow pics.  

I had tracked the storm across the U.S. and it was a big one.  

It had been flurrying the past few nights and they kept increasing the estimated snowfall totals.  

By Sunday night they had predicted NYC would get 10 inches.  And they canceled school Monday.  

So I recharged my batteries and got set to go out early so I could beat the kids. ;-) 

You can imagine how disappointed I was when I awoke to only a few inches of slush.  

They said the park got 5 inches though.  

Still since it wasn't sticking to the trees I decided it wasn't worth the schlep.  

Instead I have posted my photos from my last Central Park shoot in March 2015.  

Oh well.  Maybe next year.   

Here are the previous Central Park snow blogs ...






Cheers!
PJ

(c) 2019 PJ Lehrer
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment