Sunday, June 7, 2020

A very big crane


Last Saturday a building across the street got some new deliveries.  
I'm actually not sure what they were.  Air conditioning units maybe?  Or perhaps electrical?  Whatever it was it had to be placed by crane on the roof of the building.  
When I woke up in the morning a blue crane had pulled up.  
And they took lots of stuff out on the street.  
But then they left!  
I was so disappointed because I thought I had missed it.  But a while later up pulled a red crane.  
Hmm.  I wonder what was wrong with the blue one. 
No matter, the red one seemed to be working fine.
After they moved the big units they had one more bunch of stuff they took up in a basket.  Once they delivered that, the crane folded back down and left.  
I think Edward was sorry that his entertainment for the day had ended.
Cheers!
PJ

(c) 2020 PJ Lehrer










No comments:

Post a Comment