Sunday, November 15, 2020

Water Lilies 2

I am working on some new embroidery and I wanted to use a water lily for the piece.  


When I went to my archives to check out the selection I realized that I had lots of pretty shots that I hadn't yet posted on this blog so I thought I'd post another set today.  


They come from the big three - 


Central Park, 


Brooklyn Botanic,


and the NY Botanical Garden in the Bronx.  


At this point I am really missing Brooklyn and the Bronx.  


In fact I was thinking that perhaps 2021 will be the year that I finally make it up to the Bronx to see their holiday toy train display.  


I have been wanting to see it for years.  But never quite made it.  It would be awesome to feel safe enough next year to give it a try.  


And in the meantime there's always Central Park.


Here is the previous blog of water lilies...

 

https://pj-studio.blogspot.com/2012/11/water-lilies-lotus-flowers.html

 

Cheers!

PJ

 

(c) 2020 PJ Lehrer

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment