Sunday, May 20, 2018

Brooklyn Botanic Garden – May 2018


It’s official.  NYC is having a lousy spring.  


We had a cold March, and then several snowfalls in April. 

When it finally got warm, all the plants released their pollen at once, so everyone’s allergies are terrible.  
As soon as we had a nice day, I headed to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden for my yearly spring visit.
I wasn’t the only one.

But, at the time I thought I was a bit early.  

As it turns out, it’s lucky that I went when I did, because after I did, the weather turned cold and rainy, and it has pretty much stayed that way.  

Except today.  Today it’s hot and humid.  

Hopefully it will actually get nice next week in time for the big Memorial Day weekend. 
Keep your fingers crossed.

Here are some other blogs from the Brooklyn Botanic Garden in the spring…




Cheers!
PJ

© 2018 PJ Lehrer
 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment