Sunday, April 30, 2023

Paris 3

 

If you had only one day in Paris, what would you do?


It’s not a hypothetical question because my brother’s upcoming trip includes a one day stop-over in Paris.


I’ve been lucky enough to have visited twice –



both times for two weeks so my itinerary was quite different.



I even had time to sketch on location. 😊 (I loved the way these multiple bridges overlapped.  And the Conciergerie was where Marie Antoinette was held before she was executed.)



They’ve penciled in the Eiffel Tower of course.



And the Louvre.



But with so many other places to choose from,



will the Musee d‘Orsay make the cut?



My advice – save energy and time by using the Metro to get from place to place.



And leave plenty of time to stroll.



No comments:

Post a Comment