Sunday, October 13, 2019

Tulips 5


I didn't make it to any of the NYC botanical gardens this spring. :-(  

What can I say?  Life got in the way.  

But luckily I still have lots of archive shots that I have yet to share.  

So I thought I'd post another round of tulips from the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.  

They really know how to do it right.  

Every year they plant different varieties so you never know when you visit what you will find.  Come to think of it, they are probably planting them right about now.  

The other thing they have worked out really well is the lighting.  

I'm a sucker for back lighting that makes the tulips appear transparent. 

Hmm.  I can hardly wait for next spring for another fix.  

Meanwhile though - here's hoping for a pretty fall season.

Here are the previous tulip blogs...






Cheers!
PJ

(c) 2019 PJ Lehrer
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment