Sunday, December 1, 2019

Central Park Spring - 2018


It's cold out now.  And we are expecting our first snow of the season today.  

Most of the plants on the street have frozen and died.  

There are still a few leaves left on the trees, but their days are numbered.  

Oh and it's dark out at 5:30 pm. 

So of course I am already thinking of spring.  

Specifically spring in Central Park.  

I am of course hoping for some terrific snow days between now and then.  Truthfully winter might be the park's prettiest season.  

But these days there doesn't seem to be enough long underwear in the world to keep me warm, so snow time visits will be limited to really pretty days.  

And since that is such a high bar, it's time to start thinking about spring. 

Which is exactly what I am doing right now before I turn the heat on.

Stay warm!
PJ

(c) 2019 PJ Lehrer


More Central Park Spring blogs...







 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment